TakeDown II Soft Bait
TakeDown® II Soft Bait, a bromethalin soft bait for the professional pest control market, combines the power of an acute rodenticide with the palatability of soft bait. It is effective in fighting anticoagulant-resistant rodent populations and heavy infestations, especially those in a commercial setting. A lethal dose may be consumed in one night’s feeding but it may take 2 or more days for the first dead rodents to appear.
TakeDown II Soft Bait is registered in all states, except Maine.
- House Mouse
- Norway Rat
- Roof Rat
Why TakeDown II?
- Formula is palatable to rats and mice.
- Faster results than anticoagulant rodenticides.
- Available in 4 lb. bags (case of 4-4 lb. bags) of 8g pouches.
- Active ingredient: bromethalin (100 ppm).
- Soft bait maintains palatability and integrity in hot environments.