Rozol Pellets – for use on Artichokes with CA SLN 060006
Rozol® Pellets for the Control of California Voles in Artichoke Fields are an ideal choice when chlorophacinone-treated bracts are not available. Rozol Pellets are paraffinized and weather-resistant so they hold up to coastal humidity, rainfall and irrigation. They are formulated with chlorophacinone, a multi-feed anticoagulant invented by Liphatech and used for over 50 years.
- California Vole
- Active ingredient: Formulated with chlorophacinone (50 ppm), a multi-feed anticoagulant rodenticide; Vitamin K1 is the antidote.
- Bulk density: 44 lbs./cubic foot (0.71 g/ml).
- Type/appearance: Beige, 3/16” diameter (4.7 mm) pellet. Limited dust. Approximately 2,490 bait pellets per pound of product.
- Coverage: Approximately 4,530 plants at 5 grams per plant; approximately 5,660 plants at 4 grams per plant; approximately 7,550 plants at 3 grams per plant.
- Available in 50 pound bags.
- EPA Reg. #7173-151.
- CA SLN No. CA-060006
Label Highlights/Best Practices
- Use only during the period from October through March if artichoke bracts are not available.
- Place about 3–5 grams of bait (approximately 1 level tablespoon) per artichoke plant, on bare ground in infested areas.
- Apply bait near vole burrow openings or runways located between artichoke plants. Be careful to place bait so that it does not directly contact any part of the artichoke plant.
- If necessary, make second and third applications at 21 day intervals.
- Repeat the treatment regimen after 60 days if needed.
- Do not exceed 3 applications at minimum 21 day intervals.
- Do not apply this product by any method not specified on this label. Do not broadcast bait.
- To reduce the potential for exposure to non-target animals and birds, do not apply this bait for a period of 30 days before or after chopping or cut-back of artichoke plants.
Stewarding Resources for the Future
As part of our commitment to environmental stewardship, Liphatech is a proud member of the Ag Container Recycling Council. The ACRC collects and safely recycles the HDPE plastic jugs and pails from our ag, animal health and structural pest control products.