Liphatech currently has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager at our facility in Milwaukee, WI. Reporting to the Business Director-Pest Management Division, the Marketing Manager is responsible for specific products and projects as assigned that support PMD throughout various stages of the product lifecycle. Responsible for the development and maintenance of collateral materials. Identify potential marketing and product improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with all Liphatech safety policies and procedures.
- Manage the progress on select products in the product development process.
- Maintain current comprehensive knowledge of all competitive pricing, programs and product positioning.
- Work in coordination with Business Director and Sr. Marketing Manager to set optimal pricing for current products and to retire products as needed. Communicate pricing and product updates to key distributor contacts.
- Supervise the personalized bait station product development process, as needed.
- Create effective and innovative end-user and Distributor programs, as needed.
- Develop content and manage the production of all collateral materials including sales literature, Liphatech website and merchandising and sales aids.
- Manage targeted, direct print and electronic based marketing campaigns.
- Keep marketing materials used by the field sales team updated.
- Establish and maintain a process to ensure distribution partners have updated company marketing materials.
- Develop a close working relationship with sales and sales management to gain their commitment to company strategies and tactics, and to encourage input related to all marketing projects.
- Offer possible new ideas and products to help enhance the division’s success.
- Complete PMD marketing training for new employees as required.
- Manage trade show activities and other major events, as assigned.
- Participate in all stages of marketing effort, implement tactics with advertising agency and suppliers and create timelines for assigned projects completion.
- Manage packaging design changes, review and approve labels from a marketing perspective.
- As directed, research, propose, justify with business case as necessary and launch new product developments.
- Project lead for several marketing campaigns annually.
- Travel as necessary to manage product portfolio responsibilities and projects.
- All other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at or above a satisfactory level.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, communications, business or related field or equivalent work experience required.
Three (3) or more years of experience as a marketing manager or related capacity required.
Three (3) or more years of people management experience preferred.
Previous experience in pest control, animal health or agricultural field crop markets desirable.
Liphatech offers employees Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package including Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Long and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing and a 401K with a company match.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Liphatech Team, please forward your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org