Liphatech currently has an exciting opportunity for Machine Operator – Extruder. The Machine Operator – Extruder is responsible for the formulation, mixing and transfer of raw materials into a usable form. Responsibility includes mixing of all extruded product formulations and operations of Extruder assembly line.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Comply with all Liphatech safety policies and procedures. In addition comply with the 5S program on a daily basis.
• Ensure accuracy of mixed formulations (correct ingredients are properly measured per specific formula).
• Responsible for gathering and compiling materials necessary to produce mixes of products. Are required to blend specific materials to predetermined formulas.
• Responsible for checking mixed materials for compliance to specifications and requirements.
• Responsible for reporting malfunctions and errors and requesting corrective action.
• Responsible for cleaning mixer and work area.
• Complete set-ups and changeovers and complete necessary paper work.
• Change dies on the extruder and cutter as needed.
• Responsible for adhering to all Quality Control requirements.
• Responsible for operation of all extruder line equipment including weigh right packaging machine, L-bar sealer, Batch Pro mixing control system, block cutters and cooler. fin sealer, and extruder.
• Responsible for safely moving product from one location to another.
• Must be trained in an operator level 1 and one of the operator level 2 positions.
• Other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at or above a satisfactory level.
Education and/or Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must be able to read and comprehend digital scale readings.
Liphatech offers employees Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package including Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Long and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing and a 401K with a company match.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Liphatech Team, please forward your resume including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org