Liphatech currently has an exciting opportunity for an IT Manager. We offer a safe, collaborative and continuously improving work environment.
Competitive benefits include:
- Health Insurance with Free Vision
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- 401k with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Wellness & Assistance Programs
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
Ensuring continuity of computer services for computer users throughout the organization through planning, technical leadership, and project coordination.
Develop, maintain and troubleshoot the operations of the organization’s network system. Ensure that software and system meet overall company or department goals. May determine and recommend the procurement of hardware, software, and telecommunications equipment. Establish and implement network policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with all Liphatech safety policies and procedures.
- Control Security and access of all data.
- Establish and implement network hardware and software policies and procedures.
- Maintain an adequate level of knowledge of operating system and application software being used to provide high levels of support to users.
- Provide written document annually, or as required, defining upcoming needs of network which would require purchase of additional hardware of software.
- Prepare IT requirements for budget purposes.
- Purchase hardware, software & upgrades.
- Install hardware and load application software, includes Microsoft PC/Network Based and Cloud Based.
- Perform installation, setup and repair for personal computers.
- Technical support and troubleshooting for internal and external employees.
- Monitor domain name (registration) services, initiating changes as required, and renewing services.
- Develop, implement and monitor a written disaster recovery plan.
- Supervise contractor activities.
- Maintain proper software licensing.
- Maintain corporate telephone and voicemail structure.
- Coordinate cell phone purchases and upgrades.
- Provide computer/phone/VMS usage training.
- Purchase and maintain office equipment for internal and external personnel.
- Ensure disc and online backup systems are functioning properly.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at or above a satisfactory level.
Education and/or Experience:
5 years’ experience in systems management.
5 years’ experience in network administration.
Other Skills and Ability:
Requires the ability to operate a variety of standard business machines, such as a computer and keyboard, calculator, Fax, photocopier, etc.
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft PC/Network Based and Cloud Based environment.
Extensive knowledge of MS Office Suite.
Attention to detail and good organizational skills a must.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance