Liphatech currently has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager at our facility in Milwaukee, WI. Reporting to the Business Director-Pest Management Division, the Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for all marketing activities within the division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Comply with all Liphatech safety policies and procedures.
• Manage product portfolio in all development stages.
• Develop comprehensive, written marketing plans for the pest management market.
• Work in coordination with Business Director to set optimal pricing for current products and to retire products as needed. Communicate pricing and product updates to key distributor contacts.
• Effectively evaluate product concepts to determine market fit and potential.
• Complete sales forecasting on a monthly and semi-annual basis.
• Identify and procure potential new products that are in line with the division. Generate appropriate documentation – e.g., business case proposal – to initiate the process with various departments of the organization.
• Maintain comprehensive and current knowledge of all competitive pricing, programs, and product positioning.
• Create effective and innovative customer promotions and programs.
• Develop content and manage the production of all collateral materials including sales literature, Liphatech website, and merchandising and sales aids.
• Develop a close working relationship with sales and sales management to gain their commitment to company strategies and tactics, and to encourage input related to all marketing projects.
• Propose to PMD management and sales team all trade show strategy, including rooms, collateral, samples, booth display, graphics, registration etc. Gain consensus and execute tactics.
• Participate in all stages of marketing effort, implement tactics with advertising agency and suppliers and create timelines for projects completion and related follow up vs. deadlines and budget targets.
• Remain informed about industry trends and issues. Represent Liphatech at industry committees and associated events.
• Manage packaging design and language translations.
• Complete PMD marketing training for new employees as required.
• Travel as necessary to manage product portfolio responsibilities and projects.
• All other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at or above a satisfactory level.
Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws when needed.
Indirect/direct supervision of Marketing Support personnel.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, communications, business or related field or equivalent work experience required.
• Master’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, communications, business or related field preferred.
• Five (5) or more years of experience as a marketing manager or related capacity required.
• Three (3) or more years of people management experience preferred.
• Previous experience in pest control, animal health or agricultural field crop markets desirable.
Liphatech offers employees Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package including Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Long and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing and a 401K with a company match.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Liphatech Team, please forward your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com