Support production by maintaining flow of product in and out of warehouse. Maintain and organize warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with all Liphatech safety policies and procedures. In addition, comply with the 5S program on a daily basis.
- Supply production personnel with raw materials and packaging items.
- Maintain and organize warehouse.
- Conduct production declarations, bin to bin transfers, transfer order to supply production lines, production line supply returns, raw material goods receipts, order picking and shipment in SAP.
- Verify correct and consistent information on finished goods prior to moving the goods to the Quality Control hold area.
- Verify that material is properly identified in storage and bin locations.
- Move raw materials and packaging materials into warehouse.
- Assist in inventory tasks and cycle counting.
- Load or unload trucks as needed.
- Ability to operate a forklift and obtain a Fork Truck Operator’s license.
- Responsible for safely moving product from one location to another.
- Maintain forklift truck.
Back up to Shipper/Receiver as needed.
Other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Previous shipping or warehouse experience.
- Lift truck operator’s license.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at or above a satisfactory level.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Previous SAP experience preferred.