Covers all sales functions in an assigned territory including; sales growth, development of existing and new customers based on a relationship of trust and commitment, delivering a high level of customer service, contributing to the development of an annual District Sales Plan, and communicating to the Business Manager and other company management important information regarding the marketplace, customers, and competition. The Northeastern Sales Representative’s territory focuses on PA, VA, OH, & KY and ideally the successful candidate will reside in one of the fore mentioned states, but the territory includes WV, NJ, MD, NY, VT, RI, NH, ME, MA and CT as well.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with all Liphatech safety policies and procedures.
- Secure purchase orders from existing and potential customers by promoting product and service benefits.
- Establish and maintain professional customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel.
- Conduct informative training sessions that educate customers on rodent behavior, baiting techniques, and product benefits.
- Submit weekly report as defined by the categories on the Ag Division Report form.
- Perform all duties assigned by Business Manager – Animal Health.
- Submit an expense report weekly, if possible, if not possible, a minimum of every other week.
- Control expenses to stay within approved district expense budget.
- Collaborate weekly by phone with Business Manager.
- Maintain a rolling 2-month electronic calendar with key events identified. As part of this 2-month calendar, maintain 2-3 weeks of activities that include: people, topics, meeting times and locations.
- Use the CRM program to manage customers and your district.
- Inform customers of supply and pricing information.
- Keep customers informed on new products/services and other general information of interest to customers.
- Manage customer complaints by notifying proper department of the organization and following up to ensure complaint is resolved.
- Represent Liphatech at trade association meetings to promote products.
Other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at or above a satisfactory level.
Certifications and Licenses:
Requires a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in animal science, marketing, business or related field. In lieu of a bachelor’s degree two (2) to three (3) years of sales experience in pest control, animal health or agricultural field crop markets required.
Liphatech offers employees Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package including Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Long and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing and a 401K with a company match.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Liphatech Team, please forward your resume including salary requirements to email@example.com