Liphatech currently has an exciting opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager PMD. We offer a safe, collaborative and continuously improving work environment.
Directs development, promotion and implementation of marketing programs, tools and processes to increase sales for the Pest Management Division (PMD). Responsible for specific products and projects as assigned by the Senior Marketing Manager that support PMD throughout various stages of the product lifecycle. Responsible for the development and maintenance of collateral materials. Identify potential marketing and product improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complies with all Liphatech safety policies and procedures.
- Under the direction of the Senior Marketing Manager, defines annual marketing priorities, establishes department annual plan, collaborates and works with other areas of the company, researches and recommends marketing programs and tools to build relationship marketing and generate new sales.
- Manages select products within the PMD portfolio throughout all product development stages including marketing & promotion, custom ordering process, pricing, influence supply management, new product introduction and pruning.
- Oversees the development, promotion and implementation of marketing programs and tools. Develops new marketing programs, tools and printed collateral as defined in the marketing strategy.
- Monitors, measures, evaluates and reports marketing and results on an ongoing basis. Establishes benchmarks, develops supporting reports and communicates results.
- Stays abreast of ongoing industry research and trends. Oversees marketing research and applies to marketing strategy as appropriate.
- Manages the development of but not limited to: design and development of new marketing materials, direct mail, budgeting and maintenance of marketing materials and supplies, development and maintenance of marketing on social media, the website, the internet, email marketing and on demand print content.
- Coordinates marketing and sales training, participates in and speaks at corporate conferences. Writes articles for marketing newsletter, creates webcasts and videos for the website.
- Coordinates with the Business Manager and Senior Marketing Manager to set optimal pricing for current products and to retire products as needed. Communicate pricing and product updates to key distributor contacts.
- Participates in all stages of marketing effort, implement tactics with advertising agency and suppliers and create timelines for assigned projects completion.
- Manages packaging design changes, review and approve labels from a marketing perspective.
- Travels as necessary to manage product portfolio responsibilities and projects.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at or above a satisfactory level
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, communications, business or related field or equivalent work experience required.
Three (3) or more years of experience as a marketing manager or related capacity required.
Previous experience in pest control, animal health or agricultural field crop markets desirable.
Other Skills and Ability:
Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable, well organized.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Proficiency with CRM-type applications and social media experience.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday