Liphatech currently has an exciting opportunity for a PMD Northwest District Sales Manager. We offer a safe, collaborative and continuously improving work environment.
Competitive benefits include:
- Health Insurance with Free Vision
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- 401k with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Wellness & Assistance Programs
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
Under the direction of the Business Manager, responsible for all sales functions in an assigned territory. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: grow district sales, develop close customer relationships based on trust and commitment, provide a high level of customer service, develop and follow annual business plan, and communicate to company management important information regarding the marketplace, customers, and competition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with all Liphatech safety policies and procedures.
- Secure orders from existing and potential customers by promoting product and service benefits.
- Establish and maintain professional customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel.
- Submit written-weekly report concerning customer-related activities, sales information and problems concerning customer relationships.
- Maintain a rolling two (2) month electronic calendar with key events identified. Maintain two (2) to three (3) weeks of activities that include: people, topics, meeting times and locations.
- Create and maintain a territory database in CRM (Customer Relations Management) software. The database should include all accounts within the territory, key contacts within those accounts and other key information related to that account. The CRM database should be maintained on a regular basis.
- Record all activities that have taken place within an account in CRM. This activity will be compiled weekly to generate the weekly report for the Sales Managers.
- Inform customers of supply and pricing information.
- Keep customers informed on new products/services and other general information of interest to customers.
- Manage customer complaints by notifying proper department of the organization and following up to ensure complaint is resolved.
- Provide feedback to the Business Manager regarding all information deemed strategic related to products, competitions, sales programs, etc.
- Represent Liphatech at trade shows and association meetings to promote products and generate sales.
- Effectively communicate feature and benefits for all Liphatech products to end users and distributors to generate sales.
- District Sales & Technical Manager will handle technical questions or calls from PMP’s in assigned territory.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at or above a satisfactory level.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in communications, marketing, business, or related field. In lieu of degree, an additional three (3) years of sales experience in pest control, animal health or agricultural field crop markets required.
Three (3) years of sales experience in pest control, animal health or agricultural field crop markets required.
Other Skills and Ability:
Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable, well organized.
Ability to relate to and interact with all levels of business management within a PMP account and within the distribution channel.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
Ability to understand and accurately utilize the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
From $70,000.00 to $110,000.00 per year