Responsible for the storage, formulation, mixing and transfer of raw materials into a usable form. Responsibility includes mixing of all product formulations. Responsible for assisting the production supervisor, maintain safety, quality and efficient production on assigned shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Comply with all Liphatech safety policies and procedures. In addition comply with the 5S program on a daily basis.
- Ensure accuracy of formulations-correct ingredients are properly measured per specific formula.
- Weighing and mixing technical and concentrate.
- Responsible for the process system. The process system controls storage, manufacture, and transfer of pellets, grains, powders and liquid baits.
- Must have experience in all manufacturing equipment and activities.
- Responsible for greasing and oiling machines.
- Responsible for ensuring that raw materials and batches are transferred to the proper silos.
- Duties include gathering and compiling materials necessary to produce mixes of products.
- Responsible for checking mixed materials for compliance to specifications and requirements.
- Responsible of maintaining a clean work area.
- Responsible for adhering to all Quality Control requirements.
- Ability to operate a fork lift or obtain a Fork Truck Operator’s license (only a Liphatech employee).
- Responsible for safely moving product from one location to another.
- Responsible for assisting the production supervisor, maintain safety, quality and efficient production on assigned shift.
- Must be knowledgeable in all operator positions level 1-5 within six months of accepting Lead Person position.
Other Duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at or above a satisfactory level.
Ability to work any shift.
Education and/or Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent.
Must be able to read and comprehend digital scale readings.
Basic computer skills necessary.
Liphatech offers employees Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package including PTO, Health, Dental, Long and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing and a 401K with a company match.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Liphatech team, please forward your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com or to Liphatech, Attn: Human Resources, 3600 W Elm St., Milwaukee, WI 53209.