Liphatech currently has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Mechanic. Under the direction of the Maintenance supervisor the Maintenance Mechanic will perform a variety of highly skilled maintenance work to maintain, repair and install mechanical production equipment. Assists in maintaining all company buildings and grounds as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Comply with all Liphatech safety policies and procedures. In addition, comply with the 5S program on a daily basis.
• Repair production equipment, other facility equipment and the building and grounds as required.
• Perform repairs and preventive maintenance on equipment according to documented schedules and document in preventative maintenance software program.
• Perform troubleshooting of control system programming as necessary.
• Assist in the design and fabrication of new equipment and/or parts as required.
• Assist and troubleshoot new equipment installation and start up.
• Provide Lockout/Tagout procedures to the Safety Manager.
• Work with operations personnel to conduct troubleshooting and problem solving with production equipment and processes.
• Maintain an adequate inventory of parts and tools as required.
• Schedule, direct and oversee work of outside contractors for repairs and projects beyond in-house expertise.
• Other duties as assigned.
Hours for this position are Monday through Friday 6am-2:30pm.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at or above a satisfactory level.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in maintenance or electrical and mechanical trades.
Other Skills and Ability:
• Must be reasonably available 24 hours per day in the case of an emergency.
• Possess good working knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems, troubleshooting, reading of basic electrical diagrams and blue prints.
• Basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, welding, machining and carpentry.
• Basic knowledge of computers and software packages such as Windows and Microsoft Suite are required.
Liphatech offers employees Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package including Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Long and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing and a 401K with a company match.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Liphatech Team, please forward your resume including salary requirements to email@example.com