Liphatech currently has an exciting opportunity for Machine Operator – Matrix. The Machine Operator – Matrix performs packaging and processing of product using form, fill and seal machine.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Comply with all Liphatech safety policies and procedures. In addition comply with the 5S program on a daily basis.
• Operate, adjust and assist to maintain set-up of packaging machines to produce packaged products.
• Perform all set-up and changeovers such as: Threading packaging material, changing die/lot number for marking maintain adjustment for fill or seal, cleaning equipment at regular intervals and before & after each use.
• Responsible for accurately weighing products and recording weights according to specifications of work orders.
• Responsible for applying and using correct labels on products.
• Notify production Lead or Material Handler of needs for ingredients or packaging materials.
• Responsible for applying correct lot numbers to pails, bags, cartons and/or cases and recording lot code formats on production paperwork.
• Responsible for placing bags, pails or cases correctly onto pallets.
• Responsible for reporting malfunctions and errors and requesting corrective action.
• Responsible for cleaning and performing routine maintenance on equipment and packaging machine.
• Responsible for adhering to all Quality Control requirements.
• Must be trained in operator level 1 position.
• Other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at or above a satisfactory level.
Education and/or Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent.
Liphatech offers employees Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package including Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Long and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing and a 401K with a company match.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Liphatech Team, please forward your resume including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org