Responsible for managing the entire label process for all of Liphatech labels to ensure adequate supply and correct versions are in use. Performs label updates and transitions. Manages label inventory by performing cycle counts, accurate stocking and supplying production with labels for the next day’s production. Acts as the primary backup for purchasing all production related raw materials, packaging and office supplies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with all Liphatech safety policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the purchasing, receiving, auditing, and stocking of labels into correct locations.
- Analyze and maintain inventory levels to ensure product availability to support manufacturing and sales demand.
- Ensures all labels provided to production are accurate and of the correct version.
- Manages the status of all labels through the use of a shared file/document communication system.
- Works closely with regulatory department and purchasing agent to maintain up to date label copy on packaging materials.
- Maintains all records for the upkeep of label revisions.
- Performs cycle counts of labels and other printed packaging and investigates discrepancies.
- Reviews and disposes of excess and obsolete label inventory.
- Manages and prepares export shipments of production samples for Bayer LATAM.
- Provides backup for the purchasing agent responsibilities to meet the demand of production for all raw materials, packaging and miscellaneous supply items.
Provide administrative support by performing various computer related tasks such as development of documents, presentations, and spreadsheets.
Other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at or above a satisfactory level.
Certifications and Licenses:
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent.
At least one (1) year of experience working with inventory management or purchasing in a manufacturing environment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management or a related field preferred.
Experience using ERP System preferred.