Liphatech currently has an exciting opportunity for a District Sales Manager for our Pest Management Division. The District Sales Manager will be responsible for generating awareness, interest, and understanding for all Liphatech products to PMPs, distributors and any center of influence in the Midwest. The DSM will also be responsible for generating “pull through” demand and sales for Liphatech products by PMPs. Also provide a high quality level of customer service to PMPs, distributors and other centers of influence.
This territory includes ND, SD, MN, WI, IA, IL, MI, IN, and OH. The ideal candidate will live in IL, WI or MN. This person will work out of their home office when they are not traveling.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with all Liphatech safety policies and procedures.
- Generate awareness, interest, understanding for all Liphatech products in PMPs, distributors and any center of influence. Communicate the features and benefits for all Liphatech products.
- Generate “pull through” demand and sales for Liphatech products by PMPs. In addition, District Sales Managers should promote Liphatech products at the distributor level in order to generate purchases from distribution.
- Establish and maintain professional, business relationships with key personnel with PMP companies, distributors and other centers of influence.
- Create and maintain a territory database in CRM (Customer Relations Management) software. The database should include all PMP accounts within the territory, key contacts within those accounts and other key information related to that account. The CRM database should be maintained on a regular basis.
- District Sales Manager to record in CRM all activities that have taken place within an account. This activity will be compiled weekly to generate the weekly report for the Sales Managers.
- Communicate with distributors, on behalf of Liphatech, information related to supply issues, pricing, new products and services, etc. Communicate with key PMPs within the territory, information related to products and services.
- Refer customer (PMPs and distributors) complaints to proper department of the organization.
- Represent Liphatech at trade association meetings to promote products and generate sales if possible.
- Communicate back to the PMD management team all information deemed strategic related to products, competitions, sales programs, etc.
- Perform all assigned duties in the assigned sales territory.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at or above a satisfactory level.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Travel on a weekly basis within territory with 3-4 overnight stays per week.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in communications, marketing, business, or related field. In lieu of degree, an additional three (3) years of sales experience in pest control, animal health or agricultural field crop markets required.
- Three (3) years of sales experience in pest control, animal health or agricultural field crop markets required.
Liphatech offers employees Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package including Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Long and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing and a 401K with a company match. This position includes use of a company vehicle and necessary information technology equipment.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Liphatech Team, please forward your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org