The CRM Administrator is responsible for the overall administration and support for the CRM system. Records interactions, outcomes and next steps in CRM software. Collaborates with divisional sales and marketing personnel as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with all Liphatech safety policies and procedures.
- Works with the entire organization as a CRM champion; trains people to ensure the CRM is understood by new and existing users.
- Conduct research to identify new and current CRM techniques and how they can be applied to boost client – company relationship.
- Ensure the accurate capture, data entry, and maintenance of customer and business information in the CRM system. This includes maintaining CRM calendar functionality.
- Responsible for reviewing and uploading information from associations or magazines or subscribed services.
- Attends regular meetings with support staff and various team members to review upcoming issues, items and training.
- Utilize CRM tools in managing reports and identifying areas of improvement.
- Assesses various options for optimizing and customizing the system to help the system grow and evolve.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements, in close collaboration with Business Directors, Marketing Managers and end-users.
- Maintain the CRM system to reflect up to date information as required for each customer, contact, opportunity or lead.
- Responsible for configuring new fields, forms, workflows in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Collaborate with Marketing department to create industry digital ads, Google AdWords ads, other pay-per-click ads including retargeting ads, LinkedIn ads, with a compelling call-to-action; manage leads generated from digital campaigns.
- Create targeted direct mail offers for Business Divisions.
- Using CRM marketing automation software, implement lead scoring techniques and analyze response. Propose and implement plan to target users with high lead scores.
- Collaborate with Marketing department to set-up and execute nurturing campaigns within the CRM system on targeted users.
- Responsible for the accuracy of address information used for Price Sheet Mailing lists and Dealer Locator in CRM.
- Manage the email marketing monthly newsletter recipient list; follow-up on related requests as needed.
- Maintain and update company social media accounts.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at or above a satisfactory level.
- Travel up to 10% of the time with overnight stays.
- Proficient in the use of computer and Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Administration or related field required.
- 1-2 years of related CRM administration experience required, preferably Microsoft Dynamics
- 1-2 years of experience with a cloud-based marketing automation tool preferred.
- Strong problem-solving and collaborative skills including the ability to develop innovative approaches and meet challenges with resourcefulness.
Liphatech offers employees Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package including PTO, Health, Dental, Long and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing and a 401K with a company match.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Liphatech Team, please apply below.