As a National Technical Support Manager, Ag/ AH you will be providing rodent control, rodenticide and Liphatech product technical support, assistance and guidance to external customers and Liphatech’s research and development, regulatory, all business unit’s sales and marketing teams. This is a national position supporting the Agricultural and Animal Health Divisions. However, majority of the work will be within the Midwest, Mid Atlantic and Southeast states. The ideal candidate must live near a major airport preferably Chicago, IL or Atlanta, GA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with all Liphatech safety policies and procedures.
- Provide rodent, rodenticide and Liphatech product related training to all new Liphatech team members as required to include new and experienced sales team members.
- Present effective rodent control training sessions for customers, distributors, associations, universities and municipalities exhibiting in depth product knowledge and a high level of industry expertise while allowing for additional Liphatech brand recognition opportunities.
- Prepare standardized technician training presentations and submit for approval by regulatory prior to disseminating for use by District Sales Managers.
- Ride with each District Sales Manager as required to provide technical support to customers at the field level.
- Provide information to the District Sales Managers to help them address questions and issues from customers.
- Communicate at least every other month with the technical managers of key customers. Inform Business Director, Ag/AH about the content of these discussions.
- Coaches District Sales Managers on the technical application of products in the field according to label use verbiage in conjunction with the Liphatech Regulatory Department.
- Provide on-site trouble shooting assistance to customers and potential customers through the application of rodent control and Liphatech product knowledge.
- Assure technical accuracy of publications.
- Assemble technical information needed to launch new products.
- Write articles for trade journals and newsletters.
- Request lab tests as needed.
- Plan and perform field test as needed. Supervise the field study work performed by cooperators.
- Participate in the development of new products as needed.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at or above a satisfactory level.
Certifications and Licenses:
Requires a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in animal science, communications, business or related field or equivalent work experience required.
At least five (5) years’ experience in a combination of pest control service, sales and technical support.
Liphatech offers employees Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package including PTO, Health, Dental, Long and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing and a 401K with a company match. This position includes use of a company vehicle and necessary information technology equipment.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Liphatech team, please forward your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com or to Liphatech, Attn: Human Resources, 3600 W Elm St., Milwaukee, WI 53209.