Liphatech currently has an exciting opportunity for a 3rd Shift Production Lead. The 3rd Shift Production Lead is responsible for the storage, formulation, mixing and transfer of raw materials into a usable form. Responsible for transferring components and raw materials to and from process areas in ERP system.
Assists the Production Supervisor to maintain safety, quality and efficient production on assigned shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Comply with all Liphatech safety policies and procedures. In addition, comply with the 5S program on a daily basis.
• Ensure that correct ingredients are properly measured per specific formula and that technical and concentrate is weighed and mixed correctly.
• Gather and compile materials necessary to produce mixes of products. Check mixed materials for compliance to specifications and requirements.
• Responsible for controlling the storage, manufacture, and transfer of pellets, grains, powders and liquid baits.
• Ensure that raw materials and batches are transferred to the proper silos.
• Set up manufacturing lines and assign employees to each work station daily.
• Collaborate with Maintenance personnel to troubleshoot production equipment.
• Collaborate with support personnel in Operations and Quality Control.
• Adhere to all Quality Control requirements.
• Safely move product from one location to another.
• Transfer components and raw materials to and from process areas in ERP system.
• Assist the Production Supervisor to maintain safety, quality and efficient production on assigned shift.
• Assist in training new employees and temporary employees.
• Other duties as assigned.
Shift: This is a 3rd shift, 11pm-7:30am, Sunday night to Thursday night position that may occasionally require work on Saturdays (overtime pay).
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at or above a satisfactory level.
Education and/or Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
Liphatech offers employees Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package including Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Long and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing and a 401K with a company match.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Liphatech Team, please forward your resume including salary requirements to email@example.com