Liphatech currently has an exciting opportunity for a 2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic. We offer a safe, collaborative and continuously improving work environment.
Competitive benefits include:
- Health Insurance with Free Vision
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- 401k with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Wellness & Assistance Programs
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Work Boot Allowance
- Opportunities to cross-train, enhance your skillset, and advance your career
- Priority internal promotions
- Tuition Reimbursement
Under the direction of the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for assisting with the general repair and maintenance of company equipment, building and grounds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with all Liphatech safety policies and procedures
- Perform general repair and maintenance of company grounds and building as required.
- Assist with repairs and preventive maintenance on equipment according to documented schedules and document in preventative maintenance software program.
- Perform troubleshooting and problem solving with operations team regarding production equipment.
- Assist in the installation and start-up of new equipment and processes.
- Communicate to Maintenance Manager when parts and tools are used in order to maintain adequate inventory.
Certifications and Licenses-
- Ability to obtain a Fork Truck Operator’s license.
Education and/or Experience-
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associate’s Degree in a related field or six (6) months of experience in maintenance or electrical and mechanical trades preferred.
Other Skills and Ability:
- Must be reasonably available 24 hours per day in the case of an emergency.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to follow manufacturer’s specifications and diagrams.
- Basic knowledge of computers and software packages such as Windows and Microsoft Suite are required.