Rozol® Pellets are an ideal choice for the control of Norway rats, mice and roof rats in and within 100 feet of man-made structures. Rozol weather-resistant paraffinized pellets hold up to conditions before and after snow pack. They are formulated with chlorophacinone, a multi-feed anticoagulant invented by Liphatech and used for over 50 years.
- House Mouse
- Norway Rat
- Roof Rat
- Active ingredient: Formulated with chlorophacinone (50 ppm), a multi-feed anticoagulant rodenticide; Vitamin K1 is the antidote.
- Type/appearance: Beige, 3/16” diameter (4.7 mm) pellet. Limited dust. Approximately 2,490 bait pellets per pound of product.
- Rats: 50–200 burrows or bait station placements (4–16 oz. per placement)
- Mice: 400–3,200 burrows or bait station placements (0.25–2 oz. per placement)
- Available in 50 pound bags.
- EPA Reg. #7173-151.
Label Highlights/Best Practices
- When burrow baiting, check treated areas daily to make sure the rodenticide has not been pushed out of the burrows.
- Contaminated or spoiled bait should be replaced immediately.
- Maintain a consistent and steady supply of rodenticide until rodent feeding stops.
- Because Norway/roof rat infestations may occur in areas farther than 100 feet from buildings and man-made structures when the rodents have ample supplies of food and cover, efforts should be made to remove food trash, garbage, clutter, and debris.
- If reinfestation does occur, repeat treatment.
- For a continuous infestation, set up permanent bait stations and replenish Rozol pellets as needed.
Stewarding Resources for the Future
As part of our commitment to environmental stewardship, Liphatech is a proud member of the Ag Container Recycling Council. The ACRC collects and safely recycles the HDPE plastic jugs and pails from our ag, animal health and structural pest control products.